Create button or link that appears only if a specific product has been purchased?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello,

Is it possible to create a button or link that appears only if for example "Product A" has been purchased by the shopper? I want to create an online class webpage. Students that have enrolled or purchased a class, will see a link on the homepage that says "View Purchased Classes".

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
279 5 30

Hi, there!

Elle here from Shopify. 

This type of customization would be possible; however, it would require a lot of coding! We typically recommend these types of jobs for our Shopify Experts.

With that said, I have a recommendation which I believe will help with what you're trying to accomplish. We have an app called Send Owl where you can upload the files of each course to the respective product. Once a customer purchases a course, they will receive the files via email in the form of a digital download. If your customers create an account, they will be able to view the files from their account as well.

I hope this workaround is helpful. If you have any other questions just let me know! We also have 24/7 support so don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes