Creating variants from products

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

I use Printify and I want to create multiple color variants for pillow designs. Unfortunately it seems like Printify does not support this (just sizes). What I did is create a separate product for each color. Then I took the white pillow and I manually added variants. So, for example, to add the blue pillow as a variant of the white  pillow I copied the blue pillows SKU in Shopify and entered it as in the picture below. I am just not sure how to check if this indeed worked. Is there a better, simpler way to do what I am trying to do?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @friendesign, you can simply add variants for one primary product, then add a variant image for each one. It will work like color swatch when your customers choose a variant, the product image will change accordingly. Please check this one https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/product-variant-images#add-an-image-to-a-new-variant

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes