Custom Report Authorize.net Credit Card Type Shows N/A

Shop2Drop
Tourist
8 0 1

If I go to: Analytics > Reports > Create Custom Report > Payment by Method.

For Authorize.net subscription payments that are initiated by Recharge. The "Card type" field displays "N/A".

Does anyone know why that is?

If the report can't be adjusted to show the Card Type is it available in the API or another data export area in Shopify?

Thank You

0 Likes
BetterReports-K
Excursionist
29 1 2

Hi @Shop2Drop ,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. It's often the case that Shopify does not populate the 'card type' for other payment gateways. However, that information is usually available in the payment gateway receipt. We can create a report for you that extracts the card type from the receipt into a custom field.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll also get access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. 

0 Likes