Custom application with self maintained payment system

AndreiLovin
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I'm currently researching the shopify custom app platform trying to find a good solution for my e-commerce project. I've gone through the documentation but I'm not getting any closer to an answer. I'm asking help from the community to know if I can use shopify for the following business model:

• E-commerce solution which sells subscriptions, using Stripe;
  • Products will be imported from Odoo (CRM), with synchronisation using a connector - I've confirmed this feature;
  • Orders also synchronised with Odoo - Feature confirmed;
  • Payments for the subscription are not at a regular date and fixed price, they will be dynamically calculated by our own backend or Odoo if possible;
  • Payments need to be done automatically, without clients intervention; (except the first one) 
    • Stripe has off-session payments that fit our requirement;

My main concern is the payment system; I've read that custom apps do no use the default Payment API. Does that mean that we can implement the payment system with Stripe and our own backend?

Reply 1 (1)

chandrasekhar
Excursionist
62 1 6

Shopify is one of the well-known cloud-based, multi-channel eCommerce platforms designed for small and medium businesses. All Shopify Odoo integration operations encourage you to save a great amount of time and energy using this connector. When a Shopify merchant uses Odoo as their backend ERP, the Shopify Odoo connector will prove very useful to them. Using this connector, vendors can efficiently integrate their Shopify store with Odoo and also handle multiple operations.