Custom product form field information missing in cart (incomplete)

theurer
1 0 0

I'm trying to add custom form fields to my product page. I used the shopify ui element generator for this and added the code to the product-form.liquid. Everything seems to work fine but whenever I click on Add to cart only the first formfield information (Dein Song) is shown in the cart. Everything else is left out. When I remove the code for the 'Dein Song' form field the same problem occurs - in this case only the information for 'Dein Interpret' would be shown in the cart. 

we.PNG

This is the code for the custom form fields I added to the product-form.liquid

<div class="line-item-property__field" style="margin-top:15px; margin-bottom:15px;">
          		<label for="dein-song">Dein Song</label>
                 <br>
          			<form>
                      <input class="Customizer__Input required" id="dein-song" type="text" name="properties[Dein Song]" required />
              		</form>
        		</div>

<div class="line-item-property__field" style="margin-top:15px; margin-bottom:15px;">
 				 <label for="dein-interpret">Dein Interpret</label>
                 <br>
                 <form>
                  <input class="Customizer__Input required" id="dein-interpret" type="text" name="properties[Dein Interpret]" required />
                 </form>
                </div>

<div class="line-item-property__field">
          <input type="hidden" name="properties[Spotify Code]" value="No">
          <input id="spotify-code" type="checkbox" name="properties[Spotify Code]" value="Yes">

<label for="spotify-code">Spotify Code aufbringen</label>
        </div>

<label for="photo">Photo oder Screenshot des Songs</label>
                  <br>

<p style="font-size: 11px; color: #a1a5c4; display: block; margin-bottom: 10px;"> Damit wir genau wissen, welches Cover Du gerne hättest und es zu keinen Verwechslungen kommt.</p>

<label class="custom-file-upload">
                  		<input required class="Customizer__Input required" id="photo" type="File" name="properties[Photo] ">Datei hochladen</input>
                  	</label>
                  </div>

url: https://eterny.de/products/custom-song-print

password: reste

0 Likes