Customers are not receiving Order Confirmation email.

Solved
Tejas557
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello everyone,

As of now, my customers are complaining that they are not getting any email confirmation for their order... Can someone please help me regarding this...

Thank you.

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2535 417 601

This is an accepted solution.

Hi There!

Are you receiving e-mails correctly or not at all as well? Do a test order and check your Spam/Junk Inbox if the E-Mail ended up there.

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

Tijo
1 0 0

Even I have placed an order on 7th August 2020 and not received consignment till today and there is no response for the emails that I have sent. Contact support also doesn't work. I placed an order from below link.

https://minilappy.myshopify.com/44458508448/orders/98f14404c2b2e598e6b9b0132e1ea643

Order number is 1306

0 Likes
Krishii
1 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same problem, i did a test order but didn't receive an email confirmation of the order.

0 Likes
RoddySpently
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Not sure if @Krishii were able to fix this.  But I suspect it is your SPF record, 

You will need to access your domain's DNS settings in order to solve this. If you're using a third-party domain, then only you can access it. If you're using a Shopify bought domain, then this can be done via the Shopify Admin > Online Store > Domains.

Doing this is just a few clicks away. Here's a guide on how you could do this:

1. Log in to your domain hosting account.
  2. Find your domain's DNS settings.
  3. Then, add a new TXT record (or find your domain's TXT record) with the following contents:Type: TXTName: @Value: v=spf1 include:shops.shopify.com ~all
  4. Hit Save.
0 Likes