Customisation Product with extra payment

Witsy
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi all,

New to shopify here.
I just made a product customisation following one of the tutorial here:

Re: Product pages - Get customization information for products - Shopify Community

I'm wondering if it's possible to have the field impacting the price change? Like charging extra when customer adding in text/uploading file?

For instance, normal product is $5 but it will become $7 when buyer adding in text?

Many thanks
Will

Reply 1 (1)

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
293 9 37

Hello @Witsy, Have you got your solution? As you want to charge on the extra option like adding text/uploading a file then you can try the Inkybay app.

This app provides vast customization features. With the app, you can allow your customers to add text, and upload images/files on your products. You can allow it on the product page using the “Extended product options” feature But to have the live preview, you can allow the customer to customize their product in the designlab where your customer can add graphics, upload images, add text, and customize that text in various ways like changing color, fonts, rotating, etc.

You can assign prices in various ways on the customization features. For example, if you assign the price $2 for adding text then it’ll be added to the base price if any customer adds text to their product. Customers can see the real-time pricing while customizing the product. Additionally, You can get the custom order file through this app. 

According to the features, it provides different packages with different prices so that you can use this app according to your budget also.

This app offers 21 days of the trial so you’ll get enough time to decide if this app suits your business or not.

Here is the Demo Product.

Inkybay - Product CustomizationInkybay - Product Customization

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants