Customizing the Theme code

Waldeck98
Tourist
12 0 4

Hi!

I am looking to buy the theme "Broadcast", but before I do I would like to see if I can change a few things.

Here is my page so far: https://cahpyiytqzm004jr-26852491436.shopifypreview.com 

I want to change the following:

1. I want to reduce the size of the statement bars, for another picture to fit on the front page:

Skärmavbild 2020-10-10 kl. 22.56.34.png (i want this smaller and neat)

2. I want this photo underneath to be visible on the front page under the bar. With two button "Silver" and "Gold"

(The slideshow has to be reduced in size as well to make room for this)

Skärmavbild 2020-10-10 kl. 21.51.46.png

3. I want my Website to look exactly as it does on the web, for mobile phones as well. 

Will these 3 changes be possible and can someone help with this perhaps? All contact would be greatly appreciated!!

Filip

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2228 369 497

Hi @Waldeck98 !

Would you mind explaining in more detail points #1 and #2? We can test them out here before you buy your theme so we can confirm it works simply without much rework.

Let me know!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Waldeck98
Tourist
12 0 4

Hi!

What is unclear? I tried explaining to the best of my ability but i can try some more.

problem 1: I want the bar to be around this size: (Copied from another website)

Skärmavbild 2020-10-10 kl. 23.15.26.png

How it looks now:

Skärmavbild 2020-10-10 kl. 22.56.34.png

-

Problem 2: I want to be able to fit another picture on the front page below this bar which has two buttons to it. "Silver" and "gold". Exactly like this:

Skärmavbild 2020-10-10 kl. 21.51.46.png

So in conclusion. The first page should be:

Header

Slideshow

Bar (problem 1)

Picture with two buttons (problem 2)

----

And i want the page to look and work exactly the same on mobile as on the web (Which it does not right now).

0 Likes