Hi, I have drop down menus setup under the "shop" menu in my shops main menu. When I clicked on "Shop" all the drop downs used to show up, now suddenly I get no response when I click on "Shop".
Thanks to anyone who can help
Solved! Go to the solution
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).
This is an accepted solution.
Do this to fix it in 20 seconds:
1. In your Shopify Admin go to: online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset > theme.js
3. Scroll down to the line 8880
4. Delete this line that you see on the image and save.
Let me know if it works.
By the way, since you're using the Debut theme, I have a few tutorials that can improve your store. They are free and take like 30 seconds to implement:
1. Enable swiping to product page images (improves UX and maximize potential of conversions);
2. Add a sticky navigation bar, sticky announcement bar and control font size for navbar text.
Also please don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" below my answer to help other people in the community.
@diego_ezfy , I am having a similar issue. Could you please help me?
I edited my code last night to remove text from my collection images, and afterward my dropdown and header menu became unresponsive. My header logo is also invisible now. I don't want to revert my code due to it solving my collection text issue.
my url is: https://www.shopfemform.com