Debut Theme Blog Not Appearing

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello!   I cannot find a resolution.   My  store launched with a debut theme and blog written and showing as visible on the back end however, I cannot see it on the front of the store.   Is anyone familiar with this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
293 32 66

Hello @BBKIRT 

In your theme editor, have you added a Blog Post section on your front page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for responding!   We had a shopify fiverr build the store so I cannot answer that question without some guidance.  skyrocketcoffee.com.     We specifically asked to have the blog added in a dropdown under "LaunchLife"   Where should I look?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
293 32 66

Not knowing if the fiverr added custom coding, I can't tell you if what I'm referring you to do will accomplish exactly what you are looking for.

In the 'out of the box' version of the Debut theme, doing this will just make the blog post appear as a section of your home page.

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPG

From there, just select which blog post you want inserted. You can then drag it up and down in the list of sections on the left to place it in the location on the home page that you want it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi there -  wondering then how I would eliminate the "blog" listing in the dropdown  - a next step.   Will give this a shot and thank you so very much for your time! 

0 Likes