Debut Theme - Different Page background Color per Section

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Would anyone know how to manipulate the background color of sites using debut theme? Our site www.anthonypangilinan.com has a black background but we want to change the health and wellness to a different background color so it would fit the design of the products. Hope anyone can help us. Can it only be done thru CSS and how to do it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1087 180 213

Hello,

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > customize

dantepw_0-1596515719830.png

2. Click on theme settings > colors 
step2.jpg
3. Scroll all the way down and change the color for page > background
step3.jpg

If it helps please click on the button "accept as solution". 

Thank you!

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

It changes the background for all pages. What we wanted to do is change the colors of specific pages so it doesn't follow the others

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1087 180 213

I understand.

In this case it would require Liquid/CSS knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll need to hire a Shopify developer to assist you. If it is of your interest I'm currently available and would be pleased to help.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you. We were able to work on it using layouthub for the shopify apps

1 Like