Debut Theme - Moving social icons

markacrowder
Excursionist
17 1 3

is it possible to move the social icons to the top of the page, near the menu and cart/search icons? Or maybe as a menu item? I feel like they're being buried down at the bottom.

My store is www.wayoutjazz.com. Please do not respond back asking for my password because I'm only interested in advice or explicit instructions.

0 Likes
Brie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 40 92

Hey, @markacrowder

If you're using a free Shopify theme and are on a paid plan with us, our Themes team may be able to make this customization for you using your design time. They'll need to take a closer look at your store to confirm, however let me know if you'd like to use some of your design time for that and I can get it going for you. Cheers! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
markacrowder
Excursionist
17 1 3

that would be great!

One question first, though. I'm a little concerned that it might make it a bit crowded, so is it possible to make it easy to change it back should I not like it visually-speaking? Or, can we work on adding the icons to the top, but simultaneously include instructions on how to add them via the header menu (assuming that's possible in the first place)?

Thank you so much for responding.

0 Likes
markacrowder
Excursionist
17 1 3

hi @Brie any update on this?

0 Likes
Brie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 40 92

Hey, @markacrowder!

I'll include those requests in my escalation to our Themes team for you, and they'll be able to provide more information once they've taken a look. I'll just need to authenticate your account before sending that up to them, so I'll send you an email shortly to do so and we can go from there.

For future reference, please note that the Shopify Community isn't a live support channel; if your issue is urgent or for a quicker reply I'd recommend contacting us via live chat or messaging us privately on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks & speak soon! 

0 Likes
markacrowder
Excursionist
17 1 3

Thank you, I have received the email stating a ticket has been opened. 

the URL is "wayout-jazz.myshopify.com"

0 Likes
Brie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 40 92

Hi, @markacrowder

Please reply directly to that email so that we can authenticate your account properly via email. Thanks! 

0 Likes