Debut Theme - Video not loading

Solved
Anthony60
Tourist
6 1 8

Hi guys,

Video stopped working on our home page. I read the instructions of updating theme.js file (change return videos[evt.target.h.id]; with return videos[evt.target.a.id];) but it was already using the 2nd option. Any ideas why it happened? Our site is https://www.lubiliciouslube.com/ - any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hello @Anthony60,

Revert your changes in theme.js.

Because On your site now its showing JS error.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Anthony60
Tourist
6 1 8

Hi,

Thanks for a fast reply. We've done no changes to theme.js file, that's why it's strange that it just stopped working by itself

0 Likes
Bethany_Elevatr
Tourist
3 0 2

Subscribing. My client is having the same issue with Debut, and has updated the "h." to "a." already. 

0 Likes
Anthony60
Tourist
6 1 8

Hi Bethany,

Any chance you have found a fix? Thanks!

0 Likes
Bruny
6 0 0

Same problem here ringolock.com

0 Likes
Anthony60
Tourist
6 1 8

Quite surprised there isn't a quick fix for something so basic as this ... 

0 Likes
Wouteraid
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue since a few days. Both background and play button don't work.

Would be great if we can get help from someone to solve this issue.

0 Likes
Bruny
6 0 0

I have contacted the theme support and they have fixed it. It supposed to be some update bug www.ringolock.com

0 Likes
Anthony60
Tourist
6 1 8

Hi Bruny,

Did they happen to mention what was the fix they applied?

Thank you.

0 Likes