Debut Theme (incorrect variant sizes)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

When a variant size is added to the cart, the cart does not reflect the variant size selected. It will display the default variant of Small. The weird thing is, this is only happening to select products. Some products display the correct variant size selected and some products do not. When selecting a variant size on a product that displays the correct size, the cart popup box will be displayed in the top right hand corner, however, on products that don't display the correct variant size, the cart display does not show.

This has just started happening. Two days ago, everything was working fine. I am not well-versed in coding and have no idea where to start. I have added two apps in the last 4-5 days (Image Size Chart & Exclusive Discounts) and have since deleted Exclusive Discounts because it was the most recently added app.

I have no idea how to go about troubleshooting this problem. Could someone give me a run down of the areas in the Debut Theme code that I should check to figure out what is wrong? Thank you!

0 Likes