Debut theme - Product thumbnails as slider

Solved
Daniel134
Excursionist
10 0 6

Hi can you help with where this specifcially goes into the product.liquid.grid file for debut theme. 

I have added the css, but after a few tries in that product grid template, I cannot get anything to appear. 

0 Likes
tharaka911
Excursionist
31 0 5

theme.scss.liquid file is not in the Assets section. It's missing or the theme is updated without theme.scss.liquid. Any solution to add this. 

0 Likes
Tashpdl
2 0 0

I have tried to do the first step.

I am unable to locate the exact point to delete and place in the very first code.

Am I able to get some clarification where?

Thank you

0 Likes
Aliecommerce
Tourist
6 0 2

Simply Use owl carousel  for Desktop Product thumbnail slider  see Demo   https://clementinethreads.com/products/clementine-threads-duvet-set  

Tashpdl
2 0 0

Thank you

I have downloaded it, but I am finding it hard to locate any thorough instructions how to install it in to my shopify coding to get what I want

I am new to coding and finding most things a bit vague and not many videos available.

Thank you

0 Likes
AuralFetish
Tourist
18 0 1

TLDRl; I'm not adding to the discussion, merely thanking the rare person who's provided an actual solution on this forum.

@Tejas_Nadpara

I can't tell you how appreciative I am to see an actual solution on this forum. I haven't tried your solution yet, but from the effort you put into this, I'm feeling pretty confident. My results are irrelevant, though. The fact is that you went to considerable effort, and that is what I'd like to thank you for.  This kind of response is table-stakes on SO, but here, you're actually setting a precedent. With the profusion of people posting pimping their "app," or simply responding just to bump up their engagement numbers, yours is the first post I've seen on this forum that actually responds to the question, with nothing to gain. I've been on here for a year, and every time I see "community.shopify" in my google results, my eyes roll, and I think to myself, "here we go."

Thank you very much, Tejas. I hope many others follow your lead.

0 Likes
Tejas_Nadpara
Shopify Partner
1034 215 511

@AuralFetish  Thank you for your appreciation!

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
EvolvedCreative
Tourist
4 0 1

This has literally saved my life @Tejas_Nadpara can I just ask how we enable the touch swipe function on mobile please?

NinaUe1
Tourist
13 0 2

Hey! We tried to implement your coding steps and now, all our product pages are gone for the mobile view... Do you know why this is? 

greenpolarbear.org

0 Likes
AsadBaig
3 0 0

Hello Everyone,  I have tried this code but stuck at this function 

_initBreakpoints: function() {

in prodcut.prototype i didn't find this function. Also please take a look at attachmentshopify code bug.png

0 Likes