Solved

Debutify 3.0.3 theme> Links and accents color removal

Algus
Tourist
3 0 1

Currently I am using debutify 3.0.3 theme.
My site is showing underlined with color for links and accents, but my headings are still underlined with color. you can see in the attached pictures.
Now I want to remove that color or make it transparent.
As you can see in the theme settings there is no transparency function for the color of links and accents.
Could you please point me in the right direction or let me know what code I have to add to my theme inside the code section.
Here's my website: aguario.shop
Many thanks!

debutify theme links.png

Accepted Solution (1)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

This is an accepted solution.

@Algus 

Go to theme.scss file and paste this css snippet in the very bottom of the code. It should remove the underlines

.page-title, .shopify-policy__title .h1, .shopify-policy__title h1{
  background-image: none;
}

You have interesting products and a great-looking website!

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

It would be great if you could provide a website link, so that others can check .CSS.

- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Algus
Tourist
3 0 1

here is my webstore: https://aguario.shop/

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

This is an accepted solution.

@Algus 

Go to theme.scss file and paste this css snippet in the very bottom of the code. It should remove the underlines

.page-title, .shopify-policy__title .h1, .shopify-policy__title h1{
  background-image: none;
}

You have interesting products and a great-looking website!

Algus
Tourist
3 0 1

@Nick_Marketing I've been with this problem for nearly 2 weeks. Thank you so much! 🙂
There're many things need to be improved on the webstore.

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

@Algus 

Thank you for the feedback!  I am glad the problem is resolved.

kml31
Visitor
2 0 0

not working for me i wanna make my header transparent when i add my background image thats not work the header stay blanc please need i help

kml31
Visitor
2 0 0

@Nick_Marketing  please if u can give me a solution