Deep link to Product in Facebook Ad Catalog

Tourist
11 0 2

I have integrated my Shopify collection / products into my Facebook page product catalog. This is done automatically using the Facebook-Shopify integration.

When I try to create a dynamic ad to showcase the product, there does NOT appear to have a way to deep link back to the product itself. I want this link so when user press "Shop Now" call-to-action button in the Facebook ad, it links directly to the product purchase page.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Like
2 0 0

Hey there,

The "Shop Now" button is already linking to the correct products on Shopify so you don't have to configure any "deep linking".

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Can you illustrate what you mean by this? My Facebook page just doesn't link to the Shopify product at all.

A screenshot would be very helpful.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey there,

Once you add this app to your Shopify store and configure it properly, your products are synced to Facebook Business Manager (Ads, etc.)

image.png

Since you've done that already, now you can create dynamic ads and when you choose the "Shop Now" button, it already is linking to each individual product.

image.png

Here is my headline and news feed link description, as well (also loaded from the products dynamically using the parameters pushed to the ad).

image.png

Note: under the "Review" tab, you can look for Ad Preview link that will enable you to experience your ad on the Facebook mobile app, so you can test the "Shop Now" button.

I hope this helps!

0 Likes