Delete Mailchimp Popup

tghouse
2 0 0

Hello, I have a mailchimp pop up on my website. I tried to turn it off through mailmunch and Mailchimp but neither  websites are showing an active pop up for me to turn off. I checked my theme.liquid and there does not seem to be any Mailchimp code that I can recognize.  Where else may the code be? How do I get rid of this popup? Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
tghouse
2 0 0

Hey  

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes

Try going into your MailChimp account under Website > Website, and somewhere in the middle you'll see hyperlinked text for Pop-up Form

From there you should see an option to turn it off.

Working with small businesses to establish branding, online presence, and strategy for marketing and operations.
Alia_Makarem
Excursionist
35 0 9

Hello @kailasachse 

Currently having issues logging into the mailchimp account, it there a way to hide the code on Shopify?

Thanks

0 Likes

If the popup is being controlled by MailChimp then it will need to be turned off in MailChimp.

Sorry about that. 

Now if only MailChimp had actual live humans to chat with instead of their silly list of useless help articles...

Working with small businesses to establish branding, online presence, and strategy for marketing and operations.

@Alia_Makarem 

Please share your URL.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Alia_Makarem
Excursionist
35 0 9

@diego_ezfy 

Hello,

This is the page

https://radstudiolb.com/

0 Likes

@Alia_Makarem 

This will prevent the popup from showing up. You can try the website on an incognito page and wait 15-20s to see that the popup won't be shown. 

It's not a particularly recommended solution since your website is still loading resources it won't use (mailchimp, in this case) but it's going to do the job for you. Don't forget to delete this piece of code whenever you want to use popups again in the future.

1. In your Shopify Admin go to: online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset > theme.scss.liquid or theme.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

[id*='PopupSignupForm']{
    display: none !important;
}

Please let me know whether it works.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.