Pass : test 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @mdezaka!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! It looks like you might have PayPal currently set up as a Payment provider. I'd be happy to help you deactivate it!

In your Admin, you'll want to go to Settings > Payment providers. On this page you should be able to see PayPal as a payment provider. It may be the first section, unless you have any other payment providers enabled - in that case it may be a little lower on the page. Once you find the PayPal section under Payment providers, you should be able to locate a Deactivate PayPal Express Checkout button at the bottom of the section. Clicking this button, you'll want to follow any succeeding steps, and you should be good to go!

This is how the button should look like:

03-07-lg3u3-n2q13

I hope this helps! If you have any trouble or would like me to clarify anything, please let me know.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

div#paypal-animation-container {
   display: none;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Yes 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Ryder, PayPal is holding some $$ for orders we just received because we are so new. It's annoying. If we deactivate PayPal will we still be able to get those funds? Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same issue... If we deactivate PayPal will we still be able to get the pending funds?

We're new and are starting shipping in 2 weeks, but dislike how PayPal holds funds until the item is delivered... this gives a chance for the customer to cancel the order during shipment... 

0 Likes