Disable Order Tracking on Thank You Page

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I am trying to disable the native order tracking area on my thank you page as I have a separate custom order tracking page/app and the native tracking is routing my customers elsewhere. See image. 

Disable order tracking - edited.png

Is there a way to simply not display this section (since I don't have access to the thank you page theme file) by adding an additional script in my Checkout Settings?

I've already reached out to Shopify directly here, whose advice was to upgrade by Shopify plan :/

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts here... :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hello @skymc,

I don't think there is an option for that in Shopify.

But yes, you can do that using the Shipment tracking & notify app. The app allows you to create a "Track your order" page from where your customers can track their order. Once you fulfill the order, Shopify sends an email with the link to the order status page. When this link is clicked, it will direct you to the thank you page as you have shown.

But once you use the app, when your customer click on the link, it will direct you to the app's "Tracking page" from where your customers can see the order status.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

We can simply enable/disable this feature from Shopify backend

you can find settings under settings -> checkout -> Customer contact -> To receive shipping updates.

"Customers can download the Shop App from their order status page"

0 Likes