Why aren't my manual discount codes working on Shopify?

RCR
Visitor
1 0 0

None of our active discount codes are working. We do not have any automatic codes, only the ones you have to enter the code manually. When I put in a code at checkout, I get this error Enter a valid discount code or gift card. I have created new codes as well to try see if they would work. Our website is ramsheadcoffee.com attached are screenshots of a test code we tried. I appreciate any help I can get.

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 5.47.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-04 at 5.47.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-04 at 5.47.45 PM.png

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @RCR.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I've taken a look at Ramshead Coffee Roasters, and when I add a product to cart - there is an automatic 15% discount for Mother's Day applied to my cart. Though I'm unable to remove the automatic discount and help test the TEST CODE discount. However, it does look like you might've resolved issue already, and I'm also not seeing any issues with the configuration of the TEST CODE discount. Nonetheless, I'd like to confirm, has the issue been resolved?

Here's a screenshot of my cart from Ramshead Coffee Roasters:

05-59-fc69y-iao7j

If the issue still persists, then this is something that our Technical team may need to look into. While I'm unable to take a closer look at your discount codes, as we're unable to authenticate merchant accounts via the Community Forums. However, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I would also like to say that I love the design of your store, it looks very professional and appealing! There's a nice flow on your homepage and a good use of the different sections provided by your theme, as customers makes their transition on your shop - it gives a pleasurable viewing experience. With that being said, there isn't much for me to suggest on improving. However, I did notice that the "Powered by Shopify" message is in the footer of your store. Did you know that you can remove the "Powered by Shopify" message?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog