Display all products on one page - Brooklyn theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi there

I want to display all my products on the same page on my collections page. At the moment it is split over 2 pages. Can someone please show me how to do this? I use the Brooklyn theme. 

I looked at this discussion but it didn't help in the end as it dealt with New Standard:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/More-product-per-Page-BROOKLYN-theme/td-p/272170

Many people online are advising changing the following code but this doesn't work for me because there is no such code in the brooklyn theme. 

{% paginate collection.products by 12 %}

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 206

Hi @roj27,

Hope you are doing well!

I came across your post and would like to know if you need infinite scrolling on the Collection page to display all the products on single page.

Looking forward to your response.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Thanks Perennial. I don’t think I do but can’t be sure of the answer to this. I wouldn’t have thought so as I just need to add 2 or 3 more products to the first page, then the collection won’t be split over 2 pages?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I had the same problem with the Brooklyn theme, I found one solution. The template its not in the "collection.liquid" but in the Sections > "collection-template.liquid" in there search for the word crtl+F "paginate" (it is almost in the beginning) and in there you will find the: 

{% paginate collection.products by 12 %} 

Just write down how many products you want to show, and voila! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 6

Hey @Qualitycheck 

Hope you are doing well!

I'm looking for infinite scrolling on my collections page, can you help me in doing this?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1084 178 213

@souravroy 

Totally possible but fairly complex. You can find the code for it here: https://github.com/Tricky3/Shopify_Infinite-Scroll

If you need help feel free to e-mail me.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes