Displaying a discount code on the newsletter-subscription confirmation page?

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I would like to display a discount code on the page which the customer sees after they have confirmed their newsletter subscription. I can't find a template or snippet for this page or any setting where the page can be edited.

The problem is, that I would like to gift the code only to customers who actually confirm the subscription. Right now, the code is displayed directly on the page after the customer has entered their e-mail into the form.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the page I'm talking about. Is it possible to edit this page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
290 32 66

Hi 

You should be able to do this in the language settings in your theme. There should be a setting for the newsletter signup language, with a field for the message after signup success. You could insert the discount code here. 

edit lang.JPG

language.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @MelsMojoBob  and thanks for responding to my question. 

I tried editing the settings as you suggested, but it did not change the text on the page I'm referring to.

I'm adding a screenshot of the settings I found and the page I'm talking about. Can this page actually be edited?

The language settings for the newsletter:

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 19.10.19.png

The page I'm trying to change:

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 19.11.58.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
290 32 66

This is an accepted solution.

The language settings vary from theme to theme. 

The page you showed in your screenshot seems to be tied to this language setting below. See if this one is available in your language settings. 

If not, can you say which theme you're using?

subscribed.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks again, that solved it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I can find the Confirmation email among the Settings > Notifications, but not this one. Is it how it is intended to be? (If so, I wonder who thought of hiding such an important feature in there... it would be so natural to find it among Notifications...)

Anyway, I can't try because that page seems to have visualization issues. Giving up.

0 Likes