Domain Renewal

Highlighted
3 0 0

Can someone please assist me with recovering and connecting my domain, It expires and I never receive a renewal email.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
215 4 16

Hi,  @Donnette   I can do this for you but it will be a one-time paid service so if interested please feel free to mail me anytime. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi how much will this cost?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1394 138 381

Hey there, @Donnette 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

We can help you out with this free of charge. Could you please confirm the domain that you are looking to renew and let us know whether it was bought through Shopify or a third-party service? As this is likely a billing issue I will be reaching out to you directly via email to authenticate you as the owner of the account so that I can take a look at this from the backend. 

When it comes to time-sensitive account issues such as this you are best off reaching out to Shopify Support directly as we cannot authenticate you as the owner of the account on a public forum.  If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the chat. You can also reach us on Twitter @ShopifySupport or through Facebook here. 

Speak Soon,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes