Domain Setup Connected but site won't load, please help!

Lani1111
1 0 0

Hello! I just reactivated my shopify subscription and I've done a bit of research on the delay for connecting my domain. I haven't found the answers I was looking for and wanted help.

Please help let me know what I can do to have access to my website again. iamjelaniharris.com is the domain name.

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1204 104 128

Hi @Lani1111,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query and for sharing your store's URL! 

It's great to hear that you have reactivated your account. How are you finding the platform so far?

Are you unable to log into the account? If so, when you try to log in (here) what is the error you are seeing? If you can't remember which email address is listed on the account, you can recover this information using the "Forgot Store?" option. This should appear at the start of the login page as shown here or this recovery link will also help! If you can't remember the password, after you enter the correct email address you should be able to see a "forgot password" button as shown in this screenshot. Please click that link so you can reset the password. 

If you are still unable to log in, please contact our live chat, email or callback support here so we can authenticate your account and get you logged in as soon as possible. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes