Solved

Why can't I find my .com domain name in my account?

czoda
Tourist
4 2 1

Hi, I'm new.  My .com domain name has disappeared from my shopify account:  I have just purchased a .com domain name from inside shopify. I set up two stores. Only need one, therefore deleted one. The czoda.com domain is not to be found. And I can no longer access it?!  Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ariki

czoda_0-1594561320271.png

Accepted Solutions (3)

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @czoda !

Thanks for reaching out about it.

It sounds as though the domain you purchased may have been linked to the account you closed. If so, I can definitely assist you in transferring the domain to your active account.

To confirm, you wish to have the account czoda.myshopify.com active and the domain czoda.com linked to it, is that correct? If so, we can move our conversation to email so I may locate the domain in the back end and have it transferred.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

czoda
Tourist
4 2 1

Hey! Thank you so much. Yes. confirmed.
I wish to keep the account czoda.myshopify.com with the domain name
czoda.com
(Im new - still working it all out)
Thank you

czoda
Tourist
4 2 1

Hey! Yes please. Confirmed.

I would indeed like to keep the store czoda.myshopify.com and also have the domain czoda.com linked to it.

(I'm new - still working it out)

Thank you so much

Ariki

Replies 6 (6)

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

Hi, @czoda !

Thanks for reaching out about it.

It sounds as though the domain you purchased may have been linked to the account you closed. If so, I can definitely assist you in transferring the domain to your active account.

To confirm, you wish to have the account czoda.myshopify.com active and the domain czoda.com linked to it, is that correct? If so, we can move our conversation to email so I may locate the domain in the back end and have it transferred.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

czoda
Tourist
4 2 1

Hey! Thank you so much. Yes. confirmed.
I wish to keep the account czoda.myshopify.com with the domain name
czoda.com
(Im new - still working it all out)
Thank you
czoda
Tourist
4 2 1

Hey! Yes please. Confirmed.

I would indeed like to keep the store czoda.myshopify.com and also have the domain czoda.com linked to it.

(I'm new - still working it out)

Thank you so much

Ariki

czoda
Tourist
4 2 1

Thanks Rose. Thanks Samuel. Solution found. Primary domain now included within shopify store.

Salonoskin
Tourist
4 0 1

The same thing just happened to me, i was trying to deactivate a different store accidentally deactivated the wrong one. Re-opened the store and my domain was gone, and it would not ket me re-connect it. 

xxinyg
4 0 0

Hello, I also have a similar problem for one of my stores, I deactivated one of my stores and activated it again, and my domain disappeared, can you help me check why, since its supposed to last until December 2024