Domain not working

Taneisha11
3 0 0

Hey, I’ve recently bought a domain with Shopify for my new website. I have already been charged for it and it has been over 72 hours and my domain is not showing up. It was available when I bought it and I received an email and confirmed everything. The domain is still not working PLEASE HELP !!! Thank you

email taneisha11@yahoo.com

store pkglambeauty.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1212 71 154

Hi there @Taneisha11!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Would you mind letting us know the exact domain name you had purchased here so we can check this out with you?

If you could also check and confirm for us if you see that domain in the Online store > Domains menu in your admin at all, or if it's not showing up for you, that would also be helpful.

With this info in place, we can start to investigate what might be happening with this domain.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Taneisha11
3 0 0
Hey,
The domain name I’ve purchased is PkGlamBeauty. I purchase it Sept 30 and no it’s not showing up under my primary domains. 

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1212 71 154

Hi again @Taneisha11!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks for confirming that domain name for us here!

I had a look online and I can see a store (yet to open) online at https://pkglambeauty.com.

Can you see this domain showing up in your admin alright for you now and is this working okay?

It looks like you're still preparing to launch your store, so I would recommend you check out our store launch checklist as it's a great tool to help you prepare for the big day.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with please just let me know!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Taneisha11
3 0 0
Hey,
Thank you everything is working fine and I will check it out. 
0 Likes