Domain transfer from Shopify

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 90

Hi @Misha0

Thanks for posting. To get a clearer understanding of what's going on with your domain transfer, I'll need to have a closer look at the account. I have sent you a secure email to verify your account. Please respond as directed and we can proceed with looking into this issue for you. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi

There are funds outstanding on my Shopify account so I’m unable to access it.
I don’t mind you sending me that secure link and we can proceed.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 90

Hey there @Kingtut,

I reached out via email on May 5th to get the ball rolling on this for you.

There'll be some specific instructions to carry out in order for our team to be able to process the request for you. If you need a hand or any clarification, be sure to respond directly to that email so our team can help you out while maintaining the security of your personal information. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi
Please get them to get hold of me
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello @Ren7

Please can you assist me urgently with this?

Thank you

Ines

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 90

Hi @Ines2

Thanks for the tag. Where did you purchase the domain from? Was the error code appearing on Shopify's end? Have you reached out to Tucows to see if they are able to provide clarification on how to proceed? As this is something that deals with secure information, I will need to move you to email to take a closer look on our end. 

Please check your email and follow the directions to help me validate your account and get the ball rolling. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

HI - I am trying to transfer my domain to another provider and the transfer code is not working.  Can you assist? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 90

Hi @zpalm 

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, thanks for your post. Can you clarify what seems to be happening when you attempt to use the code? Are you getting any sort of error message? Does your domain end in .co.uk.eu, or .be?

How long ago did you purchase your domain? Are you attempting to transfer more than 30 days after beginning the process? Any further details you can provide will help me know how to best assist you. Thank you!

0 Likes