I want to transfer my Shopify domain for further excess and i have to close my store. But the criteria is that we have to complete 60 days.
now my subscription is about to end and i don't want to continue my store any further and my 60 days of purchase is not yet completed. Now what should I do?
Elias here with Shopify Support. Sorry to hear that you have to close your store.
If you already have a domain provider in mind for receiving your Shopify domain transfer, then you can close your store for now. Once the domain is eligible for transfer after 60 days, simply contact us and we'll be able to help with transferring your domain out of Shopify. Or, if you own another store on Shopify, you can transfer your domain to a different Shopify store without having to wait 60 days and you can also close your store right after.
Alternatively, if you own another website that's hosted elsewhere, you can point your Shopify domain to your website by editing the DNS before closing your store. This way, you can continue to use your domain while waiting for the domain to be eligible for transferring. If you've already closed your store, simply let us know and we can help point your domain as well.
Do you own another store on Shopify? Or, another website that you'd like to point your Shopify domain to?
Your feedback is very important to us, as it can help with our continued growth and improve the experiences for you and our merchants. May I also ask why you're closing your store?