Domains - Setup in progress

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 3

How do I finish my setup for the domains?

my website without the domain name it is working, with `www` it is not working, I am not sure what I have done wrong, I have ended up in this way

See the screenshot for the details

Screenshot from 2019-04-16 16-56-51.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
273 22 43

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there.

Happy to login and look if you want to provide you .myshopify.com address and I can send you a collab request.

If the www is set to CName of shops.myshopify.com then you should be fine.  Make sure there are not AAAA Records (ARecord is good.  Just not 4xA), after tat if it all looks good then you just need to wait while world servers populate.  his can take upto 72 hours.  If after 72 hours its still Dead, I would reach out to your domain register.

Still more that happy to take a look for you if you like though.

Best Regards,
Duncan.
Isle of misfit code & development
http://ecomdev.ca
3 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 3

Hi Duncan, 

Thank you for your help. 

It was the CName, which i have modified for setting up my mail with Zoho screwed them.

But now my Zoho email is not working :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
273 22 43

hey there Wee-Box.

If you can get me the setup doc for Zoho and your .myshopify.com address I would be happy to take a look.   I can send a Collab invite with domain permissions and see if i can get that setup for you

Best Regards,
Duncan.
Isle of misfit code & development
http://ecomdev.ca
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 3

Thanks again for the offer. 

I managed to fix the issue. instead of adding a new CName i modified it with the zoho mail.

Hope now everything will be fine

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I am new in the shopify and i didn't know where can i post my question, so i'm going to ask it here:

my store address is "example.co" but the "www.example.co doesn't open. So how can i fix this issue?

Thanks everyone,

Danial

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi,

I see having an AAAA record is not right for SSL Certificate activation but what address do you put in the AAAA record if you can't delete it from your hosting DNS Record setting?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Nevermind, I managed to delete the AAAA record in my hosting, now I'll wait to see if the SSL Certification becomes available.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi i am a having problems to create emails of my new shopify store as i need to verify my domain,i purchased my first one with shopify 

but it was able to verify when i used the CNAME method with zoho mail.i then went to get a gsuite domain which i have to register with godaddy but it wotn able.how can i link my domain and godaddy,or zoho and my domain to get emails

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I did buy a Domain but I have tried to find in google and I cannot find it

thank you

0 Likes