Double review stars

Booooseri
1 0 0

Capture.PNG So I was trying out different review apps and after being satisfied one I deleted the other reviews apps but then I get this problem were on my home page where it shows my featured product it shows double review stars. How do I remove this? I'm using Debutify theme and the reviews apps I downloaded and uninstalled are loox, product reviews, Areviews, judge.me, aliexpress review importer. please help

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
495 39 76
Hi Booseri,

You will have to go to Online Store > Actions > Edit code. Search in templates likely collection.liquid something like that and remove code. Then remove the actual files likely in snippets or sections. When we launch achieveloyalty.app we will make sure problems like this do not happen.

Regards,

Sam
Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
0 Likes
mycrazytrends
8 0 0

hey,

i have the same problem, on my homepage and collectionsite is showing double review stars, i use debutify theme and areviews app

please can you help me ?

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
495 39 76

Hi @mycrazytrends ,

This is likely caused by the app, please reach out to their support and give them a chance to respond. 

Getting support for an app is easy, just go to Shopify Admin > Apps > Next to app name select "Get support" 

Sincerely,

Sam - Owner @ Achieve Applabs

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
0 Likes