Doubts with Cpanel, External Hosting and Emails.

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 2

First of all, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

Good afternoon, first of all thank you very much for your help.
I am moving to Shopify and I have some doubts, before making all purchases and payments.

I have a website several years ago (SexoSentido.co/Tienda), it is in PrestaShop, it has its own Hosting (dongee) and it has its Domain, also (dongee).

At the moment I am doing the website FROM ZERO in Shopify again, new theme, new products, etc, EVERYTHING FROM ZERO ... (I will buy the Monthly Plan of 79 Dollars.)

My doubts are the following:

1. When I have the page ready in Shopify, can I stop using the other server (dongee)? I mean, can I do without your services? Or should I continue to pay the Server ?.

2. Obviously I manage my page by Cpanel, WHM and all that. Being in Shopify I don't think about it anymore? If I move completely to Shopify, can I delete all the files I have in my previous Cpanel? I mean, can I delete my old page hosted there?

3. Do you help me with the domain transfer? I do not want to lose the domain that I have already positioned.

4. If I stop paying for my other Hosting, would I have problems with emails from my domain, that is, what happens to emails XXXXXX@mydomain.co? 

Thank you so so so much!

0 Likes