ERROR MESSAGE for discount code

Highlighted
1 0 0

I keep getting an error message whenever I try to put in the discount code I set up for my abandoned cart. I set up the discount code in the discounts tab, but when I specify that it can only be used for "abandoned cart, it says that "XYZ...discount code isn't available to you right now" Here is a pic of the message:

Promo code is not available right now.PNG

But when I change the setting so that ANYONE can use it, it works. Anyone seen anything like this?

0 Likes
Tourist
25 2 4

Hi, could you explain more what do you mean when you say "specify that it can only be used for abandoned cart" -- Is that a specific group of customers you have set up under the Customer eligibility section? I don't have an option in the discount creation of my store to apply a discount only to abandoned checkouts, and I couldn't find any documentation about this feature, so curious if you are using an app, script, or some other extension of Shopify's out-of-the-box features.

If you could include a screengrab of your specific discount setup, that would be great too. I'll try to help if I can.

0 Likes