ERROR MESSAGE for discount code

Highlighted
1 0 0

I keep getting an error message whenever I try to put in the discount code I set up for my abandoned cart. I set up the discount code in the discounts tab, but when I specify that it can only be used for "abandoned cart, it says that "XYZ...discount code isn't available to you right now" Here is a pic of the message:

Promo code is not available right now.PNG

But when I change the setting so that ANYONE can use it, it works. Anyone seen anything like this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 2 8

Hi, could you explain more what do you mean when you say "specify that it can only be used for abandoned cart" -- Is that a specific group of customers you have set up under the Customer eligibility section? I don't have an option in the discount creation of my store to apply a discount only to abandoned checkouts, and I couldn't find any documentation about this feature, so curious if you are using an app, script, or some other extension of Shopify's out-of-the-box features.

If you could include a screengrab of your specific discount setup, that would be great too. I'll try to help if I can.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I am also having the same issue, when I m creating a code like XYZ and setting the customer eligibility to specific group of filters and these specific groups are Abandoned Checkouts and Abandoned Cart. But the code is not working on this customer eligibility else when i m changing the customer eligibilty to evryone the same code works.

Why is this so?

Screenshot.png

0 Likes