Ebay - Using the Ebay integration can I make the products display better on Ebay?

Hi, we are currently using the Ebay sales channel and I have listed lots of items from our store straight to Ebay. It works well, but I do have a few issues and was wondering if there was anything I could do to make it better?

We currently use product tabs on our website, so we use headers to tab different parts of the product description in to neat sections for main description, specs, technical info, delivery terms etc.

When we publish on Ebay, the whole description is carried over which is fine, but it does make the Ebay description a little messy to look at! Is there any way around this other than editing each Ebay description from within the app? Or perhaps another app we could use to make it easier.

For all the items we listed on Ebay before using the Shopify integration, we used an Ebay layout we had made for us which looked great! Is there anyway to use the Ebay layout and add the products information to this, or again another app that could help us with this? Ill post links below to the 2 different types of Ebay listings we have, one is obviously from before we used the Shopify Ebay channel, one is from after so you can compare the listings.

Thanks.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402924504184   - After using Shopify Ebay channel

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402812007429   - Before when we used our own template

0 Likes
Srajan_Shukla
Shopify Expert
2 0 6

Hi @SpareAndSquare,

Hope you are doing well!

I belive you must have found the solution to your concern, regarding the description view on eBay.

eBay has the feature to use Description Template, to change the Product Page view as per your desire. The solution of your concern can be managed through the Integration App you are using, if they have the feature to add the HTML template or you may ask the app developer to add option to implement the HTML.

You may check other eBay Integration App, which has this feature, to add the HTML template in your description.

Thanks,

0 Likes