Edit gift card's URL

Pathfinder
88 3 13

No, you are doing it wrong. It won't work for other people if you do that.

0 Likes
7 0 0

i have removed the dot from the code which was after the flower braces and still it's the same! Not working and it said page not found

0 Likes
Pathfinder
88 3 13

@Salmank4 Please send the code you posted, including your domain name. If your domain name does not have www at the beginning, then remove that from the code below.

And just double-check, are you sure you pasted the exact same code as below?

Here's your {{ gift_card.balance | money_without_trailing_zeros }} {{shop.name}} gift card:{{ {{ gift_card.url }} {{ gift_card.url | replace: "checkout.shopify.com", "www.yoursite.com" }} . {% if gift_card.expires_on %} This gift card expires on {{ gift_card.expires_on }} {% endif%}

0 Likes
7 0 0

here's the code that i have pasted

Here's your {{ gift_card.balance | money_without_trailing_zeros }} {{shop.name}} gift card:{{ {{ gift_card.url }} {{ gift_card.url | replace: "checkout.shopify.com", "www.pashionera.com" }} {% if gift_card.expires_on %} This gift card expires on {{ gift_card.expires_on }} {% endif%}

0 Likes
7 0 0

@TechSolver 

here's the code that i have pasted

Here's your {{ gift_card.balance | money_without_trailing_zeros }} {{shop.name}} gift card:{{ {{ gift_card.url }} {{ gift_card.url | replace: "checkout.shopify.com", "www.pashionera.com" }} {% if gift_card.expires_on %} This gift card expires on {{ gift_card.expires_on }} {% endif%}

0 Likes
Pathfinder
88 3 13

@Salmank4 Try removing the 

www.
0 Likes
1 0 0

gift card.png

Is this what I replace??

0 Likes
1 0 0

It's really worked !!! I have changed it for my store! thanks so much!

0 Likes
Pathfinder
88 3 13

No problem! Glad I helped.

My CashApp is $techeroo if you'd like to leave a tip.

0 Likes
Pathfinder
88 3 13

@Calikim wrote:

gift card.png

Is this what I replace??

No.

You need to find:

<a href="{{ gift_card.url }}"

and replace that with:

<a href="{{ gift_card.url | replace: "checkout.shopify.com", "www.YOURSITEHERE.com" }}"

0 Likes