Editing the cart drawer

kiradullard
Shopify Partner
84 1 8

I've added a form to my checkout page ( a % of each order is donated to a charity of customers choice and this drop down form collects what charity they wish their donation to go to). It appears on the checkout page, and the cart drawer. I have made the fields required before moving onto the next page but they only work as required from checkout not from the cart drawer (meaning if someone selects a product and then clicks checkout on the cart drawer they skip straight to the information page and don't get to select a charity ). How do I make the fields required so people can't skip this step.

This is the code I am using:

<p class="cart-attribute__field" style="text-align: left;">
<label>A percent of your purchase will go to charity, please select the charity below</label><br>
<input required class="required" type="radio" name="attributes[A percent of your purchase will go to charity, please select the charity below]" value="Honor 1000 Microfinance"{% if cart.attributes["A percent of your purchase will go to charity, please select the charity below"] == "Honor 1000 Microfinance" %} checked{% endif %}> <span>Honor 1000 Microfinance</span><br>
<input required class="required" type="radio" name="attributes[A percent of your purchase will go to charity, please select the charity below]" value="Intercept a Girl"{% if cart.attributes["A percent of your purchase will go to charity, please select the charity below"] == "Intercept a Girl" %} checked{% endif %}> <span>Intercept a Girl</span><br>
<input required class="required" type="radio" name="attributes[A percent of your purchase will go to charity, please select the charity below]" value="RizeUp – Domestic and Family Violence"{% if cart.attributes["A percent of your purchase will go to charity, please select the charity below"] == "RizeUp – Domestic and Family Violence" %} checked{% endif %}> <span>RizeUp – Domestic and Family Violence</span><br>
</p>

The theme I am using is Mr Parker. TIA

URL: https://onetribevillage.com.au/
Password: asdfg

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 6.34.32 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-12 at 6.35.16 pm.png

0 Likes
24by7themes
Navigator
354 54 61

I can do it, message me if you want to proceed. I see your issues.

Expert Shopify Developer hire me
Still not satisfied!!! / are you required any custom development? contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes