Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified - Google Error

Highlighted
1 0 0

Our website is made in Shopify. The same error is coming in our Google console. Please tell how to fix it?

Million Plaza - http://millionplaza.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
60 0 2

What exactly would have to be deleted ? Thank you Sabine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I am getting the same error. Could you please advise

www.chefsatchel.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

If this is such a problem with Shopify built stores why isn't the base code for creation updated to include this criteria? None of my products are clearing as valid due to the warnings. I am sure that the url warning should be an easy fix for them. Is there an infinite setting for the priceValidUntil?  But reviews, ratings, skus, and global identifiers aren't always applicable. So those attributes should be included as false in the base code if they are not entered into the product as to avoid the warnings. I'm not trying to be difficult but I don't understand why this isn't an automatic thing in the creation code. I have over 2,000 products at the moment and more to come; so going into each one of them is going to be a giant absorption of time if these warnings are going to be fixed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Works great on my end. Thanks Tim.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
240 15 26

@SHAILAJANANDAN 

If you are still facing any issue with this then please let me know. You can directly contact me on below contact information.

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Vaghasiya

Shopify Expert | E-commerce Consultant
Email: akshayvaghasiya84@gmail.com
 - Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me .
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Works great. Thanks Tim.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have read through all of the posts concerning Google Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified error, but could not find a solution to this issue.

I have one error on all of my product pages. According to Google Structured Data Testing Tool this error is the product type.

"@type": "ListItem",
"position": 3,
"item": {
"@type": "Product",

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://inspiredbytheoutdoors.com/products/deer-family-42-metal-wall-art

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, Tim can you help me with issue on my shop?  

Email me at hello@ecoroots.us 

Thanks a lot, 

Alin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2

Shopify was supposed to be for non-coders. If Shopify can't provide a website that can get error-free Google Search Console I might as well switch to WooCommerce. 

1 Like