Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified - Google Error

Tourist
7 0 1

I have good news for all of us. Here is what the support answered. I will test it today.

Hi *******,

Our developers have updated the application to adhere with Google's new requirements. The fix will implement when products receive their next review. A review must be added for each product:

Sample screenshot: 17-01-xuulj

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1
Ok. What would you suggest I do?
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi @Akshay_1996 , yes please fix if possible as I have no idea how to do this. We also have a product review app installed... its called Stamped.io.

Please advise on how to fix agreegate rating and review related meta if possible. Your help is much appreciated, thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi @PetSpy , so you're saying the error will only be "fixed" if each and every product from our store receives a review? Uh oh!!

0 Likes
3 0 0

This fix didnt work for our site. Have emailed support

@PetSpy wrote:

I have good news for all of us. Here is what the support answered. I will test it today.

Hi *******,

Our developers have updated the application to adhere with Google's new requirements. The fix will implement when products receive their next review. A review must be added for each product:

Sample screenshot: 17-01-xuulj

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
189 13 21

@McGreals 

Please share your store URL?
Also, you can contact me via below contact details.

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Vaghasiya

Shopify Expert | E-commerce Consultant
Email: akshayvaghasiya84@gmail.com
 - Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me .
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
1 Like
3 0 0
Shopify Partner
189 13 21

@Matt1121 

Can you send me product link which contains review because I have check few products and it does not contain any review that is this error display https://prnt.sc/pqyqak

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Vaghasiya

Shopify Expert | E-commerce Consultant
Email: akshayvaghasiya84@gmail.com
 - Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me .
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

It didn't work for us either. Contacted them again.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
13 0 2

Hi Damian. I actually recently contacted Shopify support about this issue. Shopify has already implemented a fix that now adheres to Google's new product schema requirements. 

1) Any new products you add to the store will have the fix automatically implemented (adds aggregateRating)

2) Any other products can be fixed easily: simply add a new review to each product experiencing the error. This works for both shopify's default review system as well as third-party apps like judge.me. 

After you have added new reviews to your affected products, submit for validation on google search console. 

Please note: It may take up to 30 days for google to validate. Also, the structured data test tends to lag behind, potentially still showing errors since this is a relatively new type of error.

Hope this helps! 

0 Likes