Email: Order Delivered Email incorrectly displaying items

Solved
sarojpunde
Shopify Expert
10 0 3

Hey there!!!

I'm having an issue with the with Shopify product delivery emails, Customer received an Order Delivered email for 1 product (of 8 total products ordered). The email shows all 8 products, not the specific one delivered.

As a customer, the minimal info needed is exactly which product is part of that Delivery, and an ideal solution would be to show that product info and just the single product (or products) rather than all.

I checked order object and order.line_items object, but I didn't find any attribute to retrieve the delivery status of individual product in an order

I want to ensure the email clarifies and shows the product that was part of that delivery (not the whole order).

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 15.01.41.png

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

hi, mark as fulfilled only those items that you shipped and add a tracking number to it. this way you can fix this issue. you might have marked all products fulfilled

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec
sarojpunde
Shopify Expert
10 0 3

thanks

0 Likes

You are welcome and contact me anytime for any assistance related to shopify or any other e-commerce platform

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec
0 Likes