Embeding videos doesn't work on mobile

SpectraStore
3 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I've recently just launched my small business running a variety store retailing various products from the comfort of my home via Shopify.

I've started retailing a smart phone charger that I wish to add an embedded video in the description to show the functions of the product. I copied the embedded code of the video from my Google drive and uploaded it to it however when I tested, it only plays on Desktops but it doesn't load on mobile. Here's the code I used

<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TOUplQLL3pBQOIBvcOEC4jLuRZjEUpmg/preview" width="640" height="480" allow="autoplay"></iframe>

Any advice on this? I'm running on a minimal theme. 

0 Likes
martyfilo
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi @SpectraStore! You could make your video shoppable so viewers can purchase directly from the embed without leaving the video experience via a TalkShopLive show. Here is the TalkShopLive app. You could go live, demo your product, answer viewer questions and make sales from the video's buy button. It remains viewable and shoppable after the show. Sales flow through your Shopify store with the app integration.

0 Likes