Karine_Paquet
Tourist
23 0 1

For me, the problem seems corrected.

0 Likes
David28
Explorer
79 0 13

Yes, it's working at the moment. I have had an email from Shopify technical team saying that's it's only a temporary fix and they are still saying it's the fault of the apps. So I'm not sure what will happen next. Hope that helps.

Jurij
Tourist
13 0 1

Sergey,

It looks like working now. Had a few customers still not bale to purchase, but majority of the customers have no problems for now. 

Received an email from Shopify stating the following ''Our developers are working hard to try and resolve it, but we currently do not have a time line for when that will be.

The issue seems to relate to apps that affect the store front and cart, and the current suggestion is to disable any that do''

So hopefully it will be resolved permanently soon.  Best wishes to everyone affected! 

brendoncrouch
Tourist
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Darren,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Finally I was able to resolve the issue. It was actually being caused by an app that was previously installed by the client, it injected code into the theme files, and then at some point in time the app was uninstalled without removing the code that was injected. For me it was Geo Shipping Bar app.

And this was the injected script line causing all the issue, found in theme.liquid:

<script id='geoshippingbarscript' mlveda='{{Shopdomain}}' src='https://sokoandco.myshopify.com/apps/GeoShippingBar/GeoShipingBarProxy.js'></script>

Hope thats helps.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Eric_UAT
1 0 0

Anyone still encountering this issue? Experiencing the same thing... deleted all apps manually and still experiencing issues.

0 Likes