Error Message on Managing my Domain -Manage.Opensrs.net

glamnbeauties
2 0 0

Hi, 

I am having trouble logging into https://manage.opensrs.net/index.cgi to complete my setup for my Shopify Store Glamnbeauties. I am using my store username and password it brings up an error page when I put the information in and says Error: Invalid username/password combination for glamnbeauties.com
How can i resolve this?
Thanks for your help.

Aeesha
0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1107 130 179

Hey, @glamnbeauties! Welcome to the Community, and thanks for starting this topic. Did you buy your domain from Shopify? Or have you transferred it over to Shopify from another provider?

Either way, once it is hosted by Shopify, your domain settings are managed from directly within your Shopify admin, instead of on the OpenSRS platform. To find them, please go to ‘Online Store > Domains > Manage > DNS Settings’ as seen below. These steps and more information can also be found in the Help Doc for Editing settings and transferring Shopify domains.

21-05-jul13-9nhru

Alternatively, if you’re using a third party domain and trying to connect it to your Shopify store, you’ll need to edit your settings from directly within your domain host account. See the Help Doc for Connecting a third party domain for guidance on this.  

Let me know if this information helps! And if you have any other questions, or need further clarification just ask; I’m happy to continue to assist. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
glamnbeauties
2 0 0

Thank you!!

Is there any need to edit the MX or TXT records? If I keep them the same does it change anything for my store?

I've created an email for my business through G Suite and the tutorial video I was watching and following did these as well but my access to that has been removed. Is there anything for me to do from this step?

Thank you again. 

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1107 130 179

You’re welcome, @glamnbeauties! I’m glad I was able to help.

Did you purchase your custom domain through Shopify? If so, then all the DNS Settings will be automatically set up and so you shouldn’t need to make any changes.

However, if it is a third party domain that you’ve pointed to your store, then please contact your domain host directly to inquire about this. Each hosting platform is just a little bit different, and so they’ll be able to tell you if there are any other DNS settings required from their end, or if the ones you have there already will have any effect.

That being said though, I do know that when using a third party email hosting service like GSuite, you will need to add additional records to your domain settings whether it is a Shopify purchase domain or a third party domain. You can find the information for Shopify managed domains in the Connect Zoho Mail or Google Workspace email hosting to your domain section in our Help Doc on Replying to customer emails. Google also has a Help Doc with the settings required listed by each third party domain provider here

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes