Error With Syncing Contrado Products To Shopify

ZeroRegards
1 0 0

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to give advise on the issue I am experiencing.

I am trying to sync my Contrado products with my Shopify account. However it has been syncing for days now and nothing has happened.

I will attach a screenshot for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

AmberSYNCING IN PROGRESS.PNG

0 Likes
StephenWatkins
Excursionist
13 0 4

I'm having an issue with this as well.  It was working 2 days ago.  Now nothing is syncing.  

0 Likes
SeaPixels
1 0 0

I'm not experiencing any issues with the product sync, but with "variations" sync. How is that going for you guys? I've got Dutch variations in Contrado, but after syncing to Shopify I've got Italian variations....

0 Likes
Inklined
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

I have been having problems since I opened my account in march 2020 - all the variables in Italian. Shopify said the problem was with Contrado who are SO SLOW!!! I can't use my Shopify account as the prices are in the thousands! 

I have reached a point where I just don't know what to do. Contrado IT have had the problem for 3 weeks now and nothing back unless I hassle them. It's really really bad and gives Shopify a bad image. They shouldn't suggest them. 

Miserable

cdm
3 0 0

Hello, did you ever get your problem resolved? If so, how did you achieve it? I'm asking as I'm having problems today. Many thanks 

0 Likes
Humanitou
2 0 2

I've also been having the sync problem the last couple of days. I'm new to Contrado and Shopify and got products to sync once or twice earlier last week, after a brief delay, though it doesn't appear to be working the last couple of days. I have an email out to Contrado about this, but no response yet...it's not looking like Contrado will be a viable solution for us, unfortunately.

0 Likes
BettyToddy
Tourist
7 0 0

Im having problems, it seems to only sync when it wants too and its weekend and nobody is at Contrado, does anybody recommend any other drop ship companies instead?

0 Likes
Inklined
Tourist
5 0 1

You go onto your  Contrado page,  under My Stores in the menu on the left. Under Shopify there's an edit button and then sync. There must be a problem though because nothing I did yesterday has gone into shopify...so one of them has a problem! I was just on Red Bubble (nice and easy but less design control than Contrado) but a friend says their quality is good, and I was also looking at Society6 and Arts Add.......there are lots now! Hope that helps. Take a look at my site www.inklinedstudio.com 

0 Likes
Inklined
Tourist
5 0 1

I have had an ongoing saga lasting 6 months now with all my variations and care instructions in Italian. My prices were also in the millions! They finally sorted out the latter but the language problem is because the first translation they did was Italian and so sometimes it reverts to it - so they say. They ate on it but not good at all. They are wondering of there might not also be a problem with Shopify. 

0 Likes
katewalton
5 0 0

The exact same issue here... it's SOOOOO frustrating and they don't do much to help at all. I've been chasing them for 3 weeks. In the lead up to Christmas this is a nightmare!

0 Likes