Error message received by some customers reading "this order cannot be shipped to your location"

Meghan_Cook
Visitor
1 0 0

We have had a few customers contact us with an error message they receive when wanting to being check out that reads: "This order can't be shipped to your location. Please contact the store for more information." It is only for a few customers when using their address. They all have more than one order in their cart. We have investigated it for our customers and if they order the items separately in separate transactions they can bypass it and get through checkout. Majority of orders are fine and not having a problem. I cannot for the life of me find a place to submit a ticket to shopify which is beyond frustrating. Has anyone received a message like this and know hat to do or does anyone have information on how to contact a shopify tech directly to submit a ticket?

Reply 1 (1)

Susystuff
Visitor
1 0 0

I am setting up my store and my daughters are trying to “buy” as a test and it keeps telling them that it cannot be shipped. Don’t know what to do