Error when add to cart - intermittent

edmondwmw
1 0 0

Hi all,

Hope you can help. I tried to search the similar topic, but cannot resolve my issue. Customer keep reporting intermittently cannot add item into cart. The screen capture is attached. Many thanks.

8DE39856-97FF-4BAC-B410-32FB7D046CF2.png

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 72 259

Hi, @edmondwmw

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for posting about this error that your customers are seeing. I'm happy to help take a closer look into this and determine why this message is showing up on your site. 

As a starting point, can you please confirm: 

• When this started happening?
  • How often this happens?
  • If you added any apps to your site, or made any coding changes to your theme before this message started appearing?

I'd also like to find out which theme you're using to check if this error is related to your theme. With this in mind, please visit the 'Online store > Themes > Current theme' section of your Shopify admin to find your theme name, and reply back to me here to let me know which theme you're using. 

Once I hear back from you with the above details, I can help confirm the next best steps to get this resolved. 

Talk soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 72 259

Hi, @edmondwmw

I wanted to check in with you and find out if this error is still appearing on your site? If so, please feel free to reply back to me here with the answers to the questions I included in my previous reply, and I'll be happy to continue lending a hand. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes