Express Paypal checkout button not showing anymore on product page - debut theme

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
64 1 3

Hello,

until few hours ago the express checkout button was working correctly on the product page and I was able to see it and use it. Now i can only see at the cart page.

I don't know what happened but now it's visible the BUY NOW button instead of "buy with paypal".

I have turned on the dynamic button, paypal express checkout is correctly active, I didn't install any kind of new app, I just try to implement the redirect to the shopping cart after clicking on "add to Cart" button, it's just one line of code. I tested it and went back to the previous version commenting out that line. 

Before doing this change I did a backup of the theme, now i tried to publish the backup but I didn't solve it.

More than this this I tried some third party payment provider in test mode and tried some alternative provider in test mode too. Now I deactivete all of them leaving active only Paypal express checkout.

If i test the Paypal express checkout adding the code " ?shopify-debug=true&show=PayPal " at the end of the link I'm able to see the express paypal button.

Can anyone help from support team^

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
261 26 39

Hi, @B_R-25 :

The buttons can appear on either your cart page or your checkout page, but not both. This means that if you use the tag on your cart page, the buttons won't appear on your checkout page.

More info here: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/cart/add-more-checkout-buttons-to-cart-page

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
64 1 3

Thank you for your reply but is not this my problem. The Express checkout is appearing on the cart page and it's ok.

The problem is that is not appearing anymore in each product page. 

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain good the problem in the previous post.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
64 1 3

I can post my product-template.liquid or any other code if needed.

Hope someone can help me 😊

0 Likes