FINAL SALE NOTE ON CONFIRMATION EMAIL

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi there,

We use a "final" tag on our online store which basically displays Final Sale No returns/exchanges on any product marked "final". 

However, we realized that while the notes were being displayed everywhere where they needed to be the confirmation email was missing it. 

Is there a way to display this information on the confirmation email for the items that are marked "final"

Thank you!

Ashish

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
513 42 111

Hi, Ashish. 

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Adding a "Final Sale" clause to your order confirmation emails is a great idea. To do this, you'll just need to edit the Order Confirmation template in Settings > Notifications. We also have a help doc on how to edit notification templates that you may find useful. 

When editing the template, you'll notice some code, and if you aren't familiar with Liquid or HTML, this can be a bit confusing. However, making this edit won't involve any custom code. In this case, you can simply add the "Final Sale" message after the "We will notify you when it has been sent." sentence. Here's a screenshot of what this could look like: 

20-07-oicx1-fd0sw

On this page, you'll also notice an option to Preview and Send test email. This is a great way to view your changes and make sure that everything looks correct. If you make a mistake, there's no need to worry - you can easily select the Revert to default option at the very bottom of the page and you'll be able to revert back to the original template.

I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes