FLOW THEME- Need to remove title & cart logo

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi!

Site url: www.basenotes.studio

I have tried to remove the page title The Studio appearing on the About page(and most likely all page titles on all other pages if I had any) and the Cart icon, but none of the solutions given previously on this board has worked.

Anyone knows how I can succesfully get rid of these 2 elements?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Vrobin,
Please share the screenshot of which cart logo and page title you want to remove.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi! Thanks for reaching out.

Please see attached images below:

1. REMOVING PAGE TITLES: Right now my website has only 2 Links (pages) in the navigation, but it is likely I will add more in the future. I want to edit theme code so to remove the page titles from appearing in the center. I wish to change the code so to apply these changes to all possible future pages and present pages.

2. REMOVING CART LOGO: I would like to remove the cart logo and only have the ''CART'' wordings.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 6.51.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-02 at 6.46.42 PM.png

  Thanks,

Valerie

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Vrobin,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme-index.min.css.liquid

.site-header__links.top-links--icon-links .fa.fa-shopping-cart.fa-lg {
    display: none;
}
#shopify-section-template--collection .section-header .page--title {
}
#shopify-section-template--page .sitewide--title-wrapper .page--title {
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi!

This solution only helped correct the issue on the ''ABOUT'' page. It did not solve the issue on the ''SHOP'' page or the Home page...

0 Likes