Facebook Commerce Account Error Message

Avi2ra
1 0 2

Hi, I've been trying to setup my Facebook store with my Shopify store but during setup, I came across the error message, "To continue selling on Instagram, we need to delete your current Commerce Account and create a new one with your Shopify information and products" and the only option it gives me is to "delete and continue". I had tried to set-up my Facebook store previously but decided to deactivate it because I felt like I needed more time to set-up. Now that I'm ready, it's stopped me in the process where I've never had this issue previously. I've had my Facebook Commerce Account for a while, I even have 15K people that have liked and connected on my store's Facebook account. I'm unsure what deleting my Commerce account will lead to. Any information will be greatly appreciated, I'm really stuck here. Thank you in advance! 

Tiffany16
13 0 0

I've been dealing with the same thing I contacted Facebook and they were no help at all they said I didn't have one to delete. 

0 Likes
Becky66
1 0 0

Hi,

I have had the same problem have you been able to resolve it?

0 Likes
mohamudul
Tourist
8 0 0

hii

ive been trying to connect my facebook shop but its not working in some point.. To continue selling on Instagram, we need to delete your current Commerce Account and create a new one with your Shopify information and products. please help me

thank you

0 Likes
charovetchy
Excursionist
10 0 3

Ha anyone found a solution to this? I keep on getting an error on the last step of the set up which is connecting my facebook commerce account. It just says error. 

0 Likes
dharo-aguayo
1 0 1

Hi there,

I am in the same boat. I have already a Business Facebook account, and when instaling the new Facebook App in my Shopify store, I don't know what does "Replace Commerce Account" means. What about all my likes, and my followers? 

Any input there?

Thank you,

Estuff
2 0 0

Hi All,  Was getting no error msg but couldn't complete FB setup from Shopify - Replace Commerce Account, I was using Chrome but tried Firefox and it worked BUT need to sort this msg... 

Check your extensions or privacy settings to start using Facebook

You might have extensions or strict privacy settings preventing you from connecting to Facebook. Use a different browser or check your privacy settings on Firefox.

Just went back to Chrome, ALL FIXED.

0 Likes
Estuff
2 0 0

Yes, Try using Firefox or other browser, if you get past error go back to chrome and all is well, I hope it works for you.

0 Likes
ichilly
1 0 0

This is soooo dumb LMAO that advice actually works. Been trying to figure this out for months and all I had to do was change the browsers. Insane.

0 Likes